So much more stylish than a regular fanny pack, the Kurgo hands free dog running belt offers dog owners comfort and convenience, and makes hands-free running and hiking with your dog a breeze!
Definitely an essential piece of kit for those of us who like to exercise with our best furry friends, the On-Trail Running Belt's features allow you to move without having to make adjustments that could compromise your exercise style. Simply attach your dog's regular leash to one of the two sliding leash clips, and you're ready to go.
Made from water-resistant fabric, the belt features a soft backplate made from EVA foam offers comfort and stability, and there's a zippered pocket with a divider and key clip to securely stow all your necessities. It's the perfect place for most cellphones, keys, money, and ID. Nighttime runner? the belt has you covered with reflective detailing to keep you and your pet safe.
An integrated MOLLE strap means that you can add MOLLE-compatible accessories to the belt. There's also a bungee cord for attaching a 10 oz BAP-free water bottle, that is also included. Fully adjustable, the belt is designed to fit waists measuring 25"-45". Kurgo recommend using the On-Trail Running Belt with their Springback Lite Leash.
Easy to take care of, simply wash by hand and air dry to get ready for your next adventure!
- Hands-free water-resistant, durable running belt
- Adjustable to fit waists measuring 25"-45"
- Two sliding leash clips for attaching a standard leash
- Large divided zippered pocket accommodates accessories, including most cellphones
- Pocket features convenient key clip
- Bungee cord for attaching water bottle (included)
- Integrated MOLLE strap for attaching MOLLE-compatible accessories
- Reflective detailing for safe nighttime runs
- Works well with Kurgo's Springback Lite Leash
- Hand wash and air dry