We're sure you'll love UKUSCAdoggie's beautiful Tilly Sweater Collection, lovingly designed in Ferndale, Washington. Named in honor of Tilly, a very special rescue dog, who is somewhat of a celebrity around town, we're sure that wherever you and your four-legged friend are headed, you'll make a huge fashion statement!
Our designers worked diligently to create a uniquely patterned collection of sweaters that were destined to turn heads at the dog park, on the trail, or in the city. Since recently launching the collection, they've become a top seller and we're over the moon!
100% Acrylic, these superior quality sweaters are designed to keep your pet warm, cozy and stylish, as the seasons change and the Winter chill sets in. Check out our favorite Norwich Terrier, Lil' Roo, wearing the blue version of the Tilly Dog Sweater in the Mount Baker Wilderness. We think she looks amazing!
- 100% Acrylic superior quality dog sweater
- Unique pattern will stand out in a crowd
- Well-stitched seams and sleeves
- Generously cut to avoid soiling
- Machine washable, do not bleach, tumble-dry or iron
- Available in three vibrant colors
- Available in six sizes, to accommodate small to medium-sized dogs, as follows:
|Size||Back Length||Chest Girth||Neck Width|