Built especially for moderate play, West Paw's Big Sky Bones are created using left over fabric from the company's best-selling Big Sky Blankets. This eco-friendly practice keeps waste from ending up in the landfill, and brings just a tiny bit of Montana into your home.
We all know how much dogs love bones, and we're certain he or she will love these soft plush ones too. Made from faux suede and a plush fleece material, the bones are filled with eco-friendly Intelliloft®, West Paw's special filling made from recycled bottles. There's also a squeaker for added fun.
Hand crafted in Bozeman, Montana, the bones are Oeko-Tex Certified®, so you know they are safe. West Paw does caution dog owners, however, that while the bones are durable, playtime should always be supervised, and the toy removed if it shows any signs of damage.
Backed by the company's "Love It Guarantee™", the bones are super easy to clean - just toss into your washing machine and dryer.
- Eco-friendly plush bone dog toy with squeaker
- Made from faux suede and plush fleece material
- Oeko-Tex® Certified
- Stuffed with eco-friendly Intelliloft® fill
- Machine washable and dryable
- Backed by West Paw's "Love It Guarantee™"
- Available in four sizes, as follows: