Keeping our best friends adequately protected from the elements is so very important, particularly when they are older, smaller, or do not have a thick coat. One of our favorite winter jackets for dogs is the Alaskan Army Parka for Dogs by Canada Pooch. We guarantee that wearing this, your pet will definitely turn a few heads at the dog park!
Water-resistant, this smart-looking salt and pepper parka features a durable cotton canvas exterior that is perfect for romping around in wet and snowy conditions. A luxurious faux fur Sherpa lining and faux down insulation completes the ensemble and will keep your pet warm and cozy as he plays. Double Velcro closures maintain a nice close fit, keeping the cold at bay.
- Fashion-forward, top quality parka for dogs
- Water-resistant cotton canvas exterior
- Luxurious faux fur Sherpa lining
- Faux down insulation for superior warmth
- Double Velcro closures for a nice close fit
- Design includes sleeves for sizes 10-16
- Shell comprises of 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- 100% Polyester filling and lining
- Available in ten sizes, as follows:
|Size||Back Length||Chest Girth|
|10||10"||Up to 18"|
|12||12"||Up to 20.5"|
|14||14"||Up to 22"|
|14+||14"||Up to 25"|
|16||16"||Up to 25"|
|18||18"||Up to 26"|
|20||20"||Up to 28"|
|22||22"||Up to 31"|
|24||24"||Up to 33"|
|26||26"||Up to 36"|
See more suggestions for protecting your dog from the elements.